We deal directly with each tour operator, which means we can guarantee you the best price. If within 24 hours of your booking you find the exact same tour elsewhere for a lower price, let us know and we'll refund you the difference!
Inle, The Shan Hills and Bagan
Explore the enchanting Inle Lake by bike and boat, then pedal your way through the scenic countryside as you ride from the Shan Hills to Bagan, home to a mind boggling collection of pagodas and a relaxed atmosphere. This trip runs Yangon to Bagan.
- Duration8 days
- Culture LevelAdventurous
- Skill Level2 - Novice
- Activity Level3 - Active
- Elevation2 - Moderate
- Distance189.5 miles
- Avg. Daily Distance31.1 miles
The recent interest in Myanmar as a destination means that everyone is talking about it but only a few will have the pleasure of seeing it in its current form. Now is the time to visit a country that has been shrouded in mystery for too long. A journey through arguably the most picturesque parts of Myanmar, this is a great introduction to a country that has just recently opened up to travellers.
From the natural beauty of Inle Lake and the intrigue of the communities that inhabit it, to the man-made, ancient ruins of Bagan, this is a trip that takes in a diverse range of landscapes and includes some amazing riding.
Peak Season Surcharge
For tours commencing from Dec 23 to Jan 3 there is a peak season surcharge of 7% on the tour price due to hotel rate increases at these times of year.
- Local English speaking cycling leader/guide.
- Water, snacks and fresh fruit while cycling.
- Mountain bikes and Helmets.
- Vehicle support while cycling.
- Admission fees where applicable as indicated on the tour itinerary
- Charter Boat trip or Boat tickets within the tour itinerary.
- Domestic air ticket within the tour itinerary.
- All transfers by van or auto within the tour itinerary
- Majority of meals are included
- Clean and comfortable accommodations
- Country entry visa (if required)
- International air tickets
- Travel Insurance
- Drinks at meals other than water.
- Tips for local tour crews.