We deal directly with each tour operator, which means we can guarantee you the best price. If within 24 hours of your booking you find the exact same tour elsewhere for a lower price, let us know and we'll refund you the difference!
NZ MTB Dreamer Tour
Take in the lush forests and epic, adventurous trails of the North Island, and complement it with the high country tracks and purpose built parks of the South Island. Sample the cream of the crop of Aotearoa’s mountain biking, exploring the full length of the country to experience some of the best rides in the world.
- DestinationNew Zealand
- Duration16 days
- Culture LevelFamiliar
- Skill Level4 - Advanced
- Activity Level4 - Challenging
- Elevation4 - Challenging
Get ready for a heap of world class trails and memorable rides on this unparalleled MTB adventure! From Auckland in the North Island to Queenstown in the South Island, you will take in the best riding hotspots along the way.
Start early each day with breakfast to prepare for an awesome day on the trail. In the evenings you can relax at your accommodation, rest your legs and check out the local attractions; cook in, eat out, go partying or even get some night riding – whatever takes your fancy.
As the tour starts early in the morning you can opt to stay at the tour operator’s accommodation in Auckland the night before the tour – only having to walk downstairs on the day the tour starts makes for a stress-free morning.
Likewise, you can book extra nights in Queenstown on the last day so you are not in a rush once you go your separate way.
Check out the awesome itinerary. It's just a rough guide – you might decide to do more or less riding, it’s always your choice.
No need for hours of online research and planning – all you need to do is focus on the riding, the eating and the drinking – forget about sorting accommodation and transport, the operator has already sorted that (and more) out:
- Vehicle support while cycling.
- All accommodations included
- All transport to New Zealand’s best MTB locations.
- Professional advice on gear, equipment, riding tips and add-ons.
- Quality and delicious daily breakfast.
- TWO awesome MTB Guides with local knowledge, expert skills and mechanical know how.
- Classic NZ BBQ.
- Shuttles, jet boats, and ferry rides
- Gondola and Adventure Park passes
- Powerful night lights for Night Rides
- 3 course dinner at the luxurious Ohau Ski Lodge
- Dinner and beer tasting at the Freehouse, Nelson
- Visit to local natural pools
- Maori Cultural Experience night including traditional Hangi dinner
There are a few things left to you, from international travel to some meals on rest days, although the guide will be happy to offer suggestions for the latter:
- Travel Insurance
- International air tickets