We deal directly with each tour operator, which means we can guarantee you the best price. If within 24 hours of your booking you find the exact same tour elsewhere for a lower price, let us know and we'll refund you the difference!
Remote Vietnam and Laos by Bike
Ditch the tourist circuit and embrace the endless possibilities of two wheels by cycling through the cultural and natural hot spots of northern Vietnam and Laos. Revel in the landscapes of Vietnam and lap up the country’s flavours before heading over the border into Laos. Discover the country’s grisly and unique past, while switching it up with night-time safaris before concluding the breath-taking trip in the temple-filled and special atmosphere of the town of Luang Prabang.
- TypeFully Guided
- Duration14 days
- Culture LevelAdventurous
- Skill Level3 - Intermediate
- Activity Level3 - Active
- Elevation4 - Challenging
- Distance472.9 miles
- Avg. Daily Distance39.1 miles
Please see a message from the tour operator about policies relating to COVID-19
The Tour Operator is committed to ensuring all trips are safe and that they travel responsibly with the safety of riders, staff and local communities paramount, always.
Their health and safety policies follow recommendations from the World Health Organisation and the World Travel & Tourism Council’s (WTTC) Safe Travel protocols for tour operators and they have worked with all their suppliers to undergo a comprehensive risk assessment and safety audit for every trip. As every country is different with varying and fast-changing requirements for entry, they require for every trip tocommit to the following basic requirements:
- All participants must be double vaccinated by a recognised vaccine and will need to show evidence upon booking and on arrival.
- All Tour Operator tour leaders and support staff will have completed a COVID-19 health and safety training course and will all have been double vaccinated prior to a tour starting. For 2021 departures onwards, they are planning to have our leaders tested within 72 hours of meeting the group.
- The Tour Operator follows the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels protocol and has received the stamp of approval, which provides travellers with an assurance that they have adopted the health and hygiene global standardised protocols.
Are helmets included when hiring a bike?
Yes, if you're hiring a bike from the operator, a complimentary helmet is provided, although you are welcome to bring your own if you wish.