We deal directly with each tour operator, which means we can guarantee you the best price. If within 24 hours of your booking you find the exact same tour elsewhere for a lower price, let us know and we'll refund you the difference!
Cambodia Heritage by Bicycle
The Khmers of Cambodia have a rich and varied history that bloomed between the 9th and 14th century during the Angkor period. Left behind are an impressive array of reminders of the grandeur of Khmer arts and culture that you'll explore on this cycle tour through ancient temples. As you ride from Phnom Penh to Siem Reap you'll learn about the local way of life, and be humbled by the friendliness of the people and the bucolic rural landscapes which make Cambodia a fascinating country to cycle through.
- CategoryCultural & Historical
- TypeFully Guided
- Duration7 days
- Culture LevelAdventurous
- Skill Level2 - Novice
- Activity Level1 - Easy
- Elevation1 - Easy
- Distance147.3 miles
- Avg. Daily Distance21.1 miles
Please see a message from the tour operator about policies relating to COVID-19
The Tour Operator is committed to ensuring all trips are safe and that they travel responsibly with the safety of riders, staff and local communities paramount, always.
Their health and safety policies follow recommendations from the World Health Organisation and the World Travel & Tourism Council’s (WTTC) Safe Travel protocols for tour operators and they have worked with all their suppliers to undergo a comprehensive risk assessment and safety audit for every trip. As every country is different with varying and fast-changing requirements for entry, they require for every trip tocommit to the following basic requirements:
- All participants must be double vaccinated by a recognised vaccine and will need to show evidence upon booking and on arrival.
- All Tour Operator tour leaders and support staff will have completed a COVID-19 health and safety training course and will all have been double vaccinated prior to a tour starting. For 2021 departures onwards, they are planning to have our leaders tested within 72 hours of meeting the group.
- The Tour Operator follows the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels protocol and has received the stamp of approval, which provides travellers with an assurance that they have adopted the health and hygiene global standardised protocols.
Are helmets included when hiring a bike?
Yes, if you're hiring a bike from the operator, a complimentary helmet is provided, although you are welcome to bring your own if you wish.